Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Can I Leave Behind In The Future..

(PART 1)

LOOKING BACK

it starts from my attendance at the USM ..
the story starts when I get elected into the USM, where feeling excited and happy .. mixed set me dreaming, or is reality ..

on July 3, 2010 .. I track the distance of USM for the second time. but, this time I will acquire here as a USM student after the first track of my feet to the USM at my interview at USM.

experience at the University and the school is different. here is the pattern of life and social independence.

at USM many strange and new experience we discover that it is because, all things in the review is my thinking outside the box. of the first tasks carried out until the task say this.

all these tasks by providing a few ideas and new experiences


(PART 2)

LOOKING FORWARD..

it started after I entered the USM ..

what makes us look at the task ahead is given.

His first assignment was related disasters that occurred in 2012, the tasks that I must think about security measures that must be available to face the disaster.

I also need to produce a variety of equipment that could assist in the bencara. between alatannya: raft. and survival box.

In addition, tasks such as casket for me is one thing that gives me the opportunity to look forward to providing my preparations either in the physical and spiritual.

conclusion, remember five things before five things and you berwasiatlah before leaving this world truly berwaisat the practice of the noble and blessed.


(PART 3)

MY MONUMENT




PICTURE OF JEWISH CEMENTERY







No comments:

Post a Comment